|About Park Avenue Cinema
Movies at affordable prices and handicapped accessible.
Theater Rules and Policies
For everyone's enjoyment...
The following rules are put into place to make visiting our theater enjoyable for all guests.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Anyone asked to leave will not receive refunds.
• Turn off your cell phone before entering the theater! (Even for texting!)
• No cameras allowed in our building.
• No cell phones with cameras allowed in theaters.
• No camcorders allowed in theaters.
• No other type of recording devices allowed in theaters.
• No outside food or drink is permitted.
Please remember that no carry-ins (such as backpacks, packages, oversized purses, bags or boxes) or outside food are allowed. We request that these items be left at home or securely locked in your vehicle.
Don't forget to turn off your cell phone before entering an auditorium. If it rings, we will know for whom the bell tolls...
Please remove all crying or noisy children to the lobby area.
Please respect your fellow movie watchers and refrain from any talking or causing other disturbances during the showing of the film.
If there is a problem or something that would make your stay more enjoyable, please see the manager on duty.
Park Avenue Cinema is a Tobacco-Free Building
No smokeless tobacco use is permitted in the building.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We hope to see you soon at the movies!
Only service animals permitted, limit one per guest
Applications are not being accepted at this time.
Fresh popped popcorn, candy, soft drinks, and snacks. Check out our combo specials.